The e-commerce market boom is an essential catalyst that has spurred the rise of NZ website builders. Statistics show that online retailer sales are estimated to be around 4.9 Trillion U.S. dollars worldwide, and this number is expected to grow by 50% in the coming four years.
After all, a website with a user-friendly design is the most significant asset that adds value to any business today.
What is a Website Builder?
A Website Builder is a webpage design tool that lets its users build a web and design its pages without needing advanced knowledge of coding or technical know-how. Most easy-to-use website builders offer a user-friendly interface with drag-and-drop tools, pre-designed templates, and various customization options to help in website building and also allow modifications according to user preferences.
Advantages of Using a Website Builder
Website Builder tools can aid you in building a fully-fledged webpage quickly. They allow you to be in charge of web space and the number of pages defined with a particular plan.
While traditional content management systems (CMS) are designed to control larger websites, website builders were designed with smaller webpage projects in mind. You do not need to be an expert in coding or have an extensive bank of technical knowledge to use them.
This comes in handy while making any modifications to the webpage designs or templates, as you won’t need to modify the content itself. Let’s understand the advantages of Website builders:
Website Builders provide an efficient solution for establishing a webpage. With designed templates and easy-to-use tools, you can create a webpage and can have it up and running in just a few hours or days rather than spending weeks or months.
2. Technical Skills are Optional
Website Builders are structured to be user-friendly as they don’t require any HTML or coding proficiency.
Compared to hiring web developers, a website builder is a budget-friendly option for handling smaller projects or personal web pages.
4. Other Benefits
- There are incredible design options to choose from.
- No specialized coding or designing skills are required.
- Customizable templates.
- Effortless customer management.
- It allows you to customize your plans.
Who Can Use Website Builders and How to use Website Builders to get New Customers?
- Companies, start-ups or individuals with tight budgets and limited resources can use website builders to build professional-looking websites and web pages to showcase their products or services
- Website builders have built-in blogging tools that can help content creators create and publish their blog posts without getting too into the technicalities. The user-friendly interface and ready-made templates make it easy to focus on content creation.
- Even creative professionals such as artists, photographers, and writers can showcase their work with visually attractive templates, image galleries, and layout options, demonstrating their art or projects.
- NPOs with fixed budgets can use website builders to create illuminating web pages while sharing their mission statements and vision, share pictures of their events conducted, and contributions of donors, volunteers, and the public.
- People who want to start their blogs, travel adventures, or document their hobbies can also share their experiences and create their online presence without advanced technical skills.
- Smaller institutions, like publicly funded schools or community colleges, can use website builders to provide essential information with regard to their academic achievements, faculty-related details, and upcoming events with students and parents.
Website Builders have taken webpage creation to new heights and are the best tool for individuals, small businesses, non-profit organizations, and creative professionals to establish a robust online presence with ease and efficiency.